03 December 2006

side note

here are just a couple of things i never though i'd be excited for:

- doing laundry in america (mostly because my senora has successfully ruined ALL of my whites and a few other things at that)
- a big bowl of cereal (i'm sick of toast with jam and tea because i've eaten it every morning for the past 3 months)
- sitting down in a comfortable chair in a coffee shop (i.e. java house, house of aromas, even starbucks)
- smelling my house (i won't even go into detail about this one...)
- AMERICAN guys (i've had enough spanish mullets, overly-gelled hair, and the mixture of the two)
- being on campus (campus here is somewhat like an institution - a mental one.)
- driving my car (public transportation in spain smells bad)

i think that's about all for now. i will add, however, that i've never been so upset about laundry in my life!

No comments: