22 January 2007

mmm mmm mmmonday


work today was uneventful, but i got some things done beforehand.
in anthro, we talked about our 5 favorite foods and how different they were and how different they would be if we were somewhere else in the world.
it's hard to believe, basing that idea on the fact that each and every student had a atleast 4 things different than anyone else. and the range of food was so wide.
but all the foods were things that we had easy access to, so it makes sense.

i made an appointment to get my hair done before d.c. my little treat...or hopefully my parents'.
i haven't had my hair done since last march and i have nearly 4 inches of roots. if not more.
i think i'm going to try chestnut brown with some highlights, but i've gotten so used to the blonde.

then i met my sister at von maur to get boots. they didn't have any, but they did have some jeans, skirts, purses...i could look at. and i found the perfect across the body bag...it's hobo and green and beautiful.
then my sister told me that aaron's moving out of the uihc and going to st. luke's in c.r. for rehab. after she told me that, we both did a touchdown dance in the middle of the von maur shoe department. awesome, aaron, awesome.

now i'm going to make some jewelry because i spent some time at dawn's bead & hide away today searching for beautiful beads and new ideas.

again, i can't wait for d.c. i feel trapped in this finite abyss.

No comments: