24 November 2007

[five] facts

[1] i have a fake ear drum because in 8th grade, blake roe threw a water balloon at my head and it hit my ear, rupturing 25% of my ear drum.

[2] i am a perfect 9 1/2, which makes it difficult to find shoes that actually fit because most lines stop making half-sizes @ 9 and go straight to size 10. yes, i have big feet, but not size 10 big.

[3] i played division I volleyball for a year and a half until my coach and i realized we didn't really like eachother.

[4] i claim to be an adventurer and traveler, but hate to camp and get terribly homesick.

[5] when i was in pre-school @ alice's bijou, i ate peas for lunch...and threw them up immediately afterwards, covering the rest of my lunch tray with green slop. i have since refused to eat peas or anything w/ peas in it...but i'm still not sure if i dislike them.

following are the rules for this post, but i don't think i have 5 blog friends to tag...
1. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well
as links to their blogs.

No comments: