02 January 2008

starting fresh.

let go of the petty stuff that is seemingly ruinous. love more. love deeply. be open, ready, willing to start fresh. drink more wine. indulge in good food. be more spontaneous. don't take myself so seriously. breathe...deeply. embrace a more healthy lifestyle {yoga, cycling, walking, h20, etc}. be a constant source of positive energy. smile often. laugh always. be grateful for amazing friends and family. embrace life and all that is has to offer. invest in my creative outlets. enjoy.



other noteworthy events: i am a very recent college graduate, with my entire future ahead of me...currently searching for what i think will make me happiest, prepared for both failure and success, disappointments and excitement. and the holidays were oh-so-lovely, full of the stress and fun that comes along with them. and of course, panda hats. really, ridiculously adorable panda hats. {anticipate photos}

so, here's to 2008, ya'll.

No comments: