12 April 2008

**sweet new gig**


i've just landed a sweet new gig at lululemon athletica (clarendon store) right outside of d.c. i officially start monday, may 12. my parents and i will be trekking cross-country the weekend right before that (may 9) and john will follow shortly thereafter (i say this rather giddily). i'm so excited to engulf myself in the d.c. yoga community - it's a totally grass-roots company and the principle way to spread the word about a balanced lifestyle is to get into the community. i just got back from spending a couple days in d.c. with the lovely mb, getting to know my new city, hanging out with my wonderful central pa friend, rachel (and getting $100 parking tickets in georgetown - don't worry, rach, your jewels are in the making), and interviewing at lulu with a kickass woman, carolyn.

with so much left to do, including finding someone to sublease my apartment, finding a place to live in d.c. (johnny & i are going to be living in the same building *fingers crossed*), selling my cute little jetta fefe, packing, etc...the list goes on and on, i am finding myself even more ready to take this next step. maybe it's a little overwhelming, but that hasn't hit me yet. more than anything, i'm excited. beyond excited.

gotta make a move to a
town that's right for me
town to keep me movin'
keep me groovin' with some energy.

No comments: