24 November 2008

wish list

so, usually, I have a holiday wish list created by the end of the october. needless to say, things have been a bit nutty {i.e. moving in with the mister, huge store opening, etc.} I'm also really lucky to be heading back to iowa city, at my parents' expense, for the upcoming holiday, listening to tunes on my new iPod nano {also at my parents' expense}, so my holiday season isn't going to be the same. but I'm still a kid at heart and can still make christmas lists pages long. it's likely that I'll always make them that way. it's just the way I am. so this is my holiday wish list...maybe not pages long, but still a really great read.

love these boots.
ooooh, and these.
really needing some more of this.


wanting to make this my signature.
adding another pair of these to my collection.
warming up with this.

cozying up with this.
and this...just to be indulgent.

No comments: