28 February 2010

twenty more days to get a lot of things checked off...

i only have a few more weeks to get all of the things in bold done. better get to work...

(from my march 23rd, 2009 post...)

saturday was my 24th birthday. happy birthday to me.
the 24 things i'd like to do before i turn 25, you ask?

1. take a photo a day for the next 365 days.
2. order moo minicards.
3. go to the dupont circle farmer's market.
4. have a little bonbons@ show.
5. volunteer at the SITAR arts center.
6. start an extended yogaworks teacher training.
7. open my sketchbook twice a week.
8. visit jaclyn.
9. carve out a place just to create.

10. get in a photobooth...somewhere, somehow.
11. spend ((another)) weekend in philadelphia with little sarah.
12. write in a journal. weekly, at least.
13. send mailart.
14. start my days with a yoga practice.
15. travel to iowa...twice, maybe even thrice.
16. see my brother tony after a 2-year hiatus.
17. sample all of the cupcake shops in d.c.
18. cough up the $24.95 for flickr pro.
19. dust off the polaroid and scrounge around for some film. use.
20. take on the 'agressive thrill rides at hershey park with the muskateers.
21. go to the
roots picnic festival.
22. spend christmas in iowa.
23. figure out the next step.
24. go on a yoga retreat with mary beth.



inspired by the list-maker of all time, hulagirl
.

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

You've made a good dent! I think you can take down quite a few of these by your birthday. Isn't it crazy that almost a full year has passed since you started this project? I think you've gained quite a few admirers, including myself.

Any special plans for the big 2-5?