12 July 2007

bold & outrageous.

mary beth and i were talking today about being more brave and more daring. and i've been making kind of a half-hearted effort at that recently, just by trying to bring color into my wardrobe or making a robin thicke, jt, john legend, and john west playlist on my iPod so that i can play it while at work at shop shop. i bought a yellow dress the other day (which is now a few inches shorter because i put it in the dryer) and have been looking to broaden my closet's horizon, which consists of mostly black, brown, white and olive green, but this site has inspired me beyond comprehension. i honestly don't know how well i'd be able to pull some of this stuff off, but i'm going to make an effort to be a little more daring, while still maintaining my individual style.

a few of my favorites:



No comments: